Calling All Artists!
Each year we hold a design contest for our annual t-shirts, which are distributed in LGBTQIA+ History Month (October). Below are the criteria. Contest winner is determined by the Rainbow Center staff. Applications for the 2019-2020 school year are closed.
- The message must highlight some theme related to the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Please consider that each new ink color used on the shirt increases printing costs for the Rainbow Center.
- We may ask for edits to meet our budgetary and design needs from the winning artist.
- The design will be only on the front of the t-shirt.
- The winner can obtain up to 5 free t-shirts (sizes small to XXXL). It is understood that the UConn Rainbow Center owns the right to the t-shirt design;
- The final draft must be submitted in vector, jpeg, or png format.
Please see the gallery of t-shirts from past years in the Rainbow Center for inspiration.