Each year we hold a contest for the next t-shirt design for our annual Visibility and Awareness campaign. Below are the criteria. The submissions are accepted and a winner is determined by the Rainbow Center staff.
- The message must highlight diversity & inclusion, particularly gender and/or sexuality;
- The design must be simple enough to be in white ink, printed on colored t-shirts. However, all designs will be considered;
- The design must include 1998, the year we were established within the theme (see examples);
- The UConn Rainbow Center website must be included at the bottom of the design;
- The current year of copyright must be included on the design;
- The winner can obtain up to 4 free t-shirts (sizes small to xxxl). It is understood that the UConn Rainbow Center owns the right to the t-shirt design;
- All who submit a design will be entered into a drawing for a $25 Dunkin’ Donuts giftcard, one entry per person;
- The final draft must be submitted in camera-ready jpeg format.
Please see the gallery of t-shirts from the past in the Rainbow Center. It serves as a historic display with inspiration and winning designs.